When Resa got the boot out of what for the past decade has easily become Africa’s biggest reality show,she had a few things to say about being the first of the 26 housemates to be ouced.
One of them being her allerged not knowing who fellow country man and remaining Zambia representative and hotshot, Macky 2 is.
Whether this is true or not we may never know, one thing though we do know is that that statement did not sit well with a some natural comics well meaning individuals.
So much so that the hashtag #ThingsMoreFamousThanResa was born and is trended in these parts south of the equator.
So without further-a-do, here’s my compilation of the most blunt, lung aching, tweets with the hashtag #ThingsMoreFamousThanResa.
1.”Bobby’s D*** game” by @
2. “Stopila Sunzu’s Acne”- by @Afroso******
3. “Mampi’s hairline
” by @Purple_b******
4. “Thee People Catching Feelings cause of this
Hashtag” by @thequel_*****
5. “its a trend those saying she more famous than people twitting about it can swallow a brick” by @dj_s****
6. ” the entire Africa knows Resa…. No one knows most of you tweeting those nasty things…” By @_mw****
7. “our hashtag…You are welcome Resa. We are lifting your social status. *giggles*” by @malama_*******
8. “Mayuka’s scarcity of goals.” By @gary******
9. “The Gabon Disaster Heroes Stadium…..” By @thequel_******
10. “Sunzu’s complexion these days” by @garya******
11. “sir alex’s bubble gum.” By @malama_*******
12. “booms jingle»boom! And the dirt is gone” by @mwak*******
13. “Slap D & Macky 2’s Amazon Lollipops Commercial.” By @iamla****
14. “Kmillian’s special love for matebeto” by @pearl*****
15. “Twitter rappers who start their mix tape with “You know who this Is” by @marg****
16.”I guess Resa will be famous now.. And she has her not knowing Macky 2 to thank pffft ba some of
us” by @mwak*****
17. “Googles Resa *shrugs goes back to jerking
off” by @toxic2c****
18. “that woman who preaches at hybrid” by @pearl******
19. “chris Katongo’s ghost girlfriend” by @psych****
20. “thugga’s new hairstyle” by @pearl*****
About the author
Lord Czar writes about stuff, loves his dogs and his moccasins. Music is a language he speaks best.
Thanks for the read and supporting original, local content. And to all the conundrums that contributed to this entry, even if some had to protect their tweets afterwards.
If you liked the read, join the Conundrum community.